Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover a new and effective way to learn Finnish. With 18 units covering the four key skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening, this best-selling course comprises a book and CD audio support which is easy to download to your computer or MP3 player.
- Author BiographyTerttu Leney has taught Finnish at Chelsea & Westminster Adult Education Institute, the University of Surrey and the UK Foreign Office in London. She has also been a freelance broadcaster for the Finnish section of the BBC World Service and Examinations Administrator for Language Testing Associates, London. In 1996 she gained a Postgraduate Diploma in Current Developments in Language Training from the University of Westminster.
- Author(s)Terttu Leney
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight550 g
- Width168 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 Downloadable audio file
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £26.67Trending at £30.00
- £20.59Trending at £29.00
- £21.99Trending at £30.99
- £25.28Trending at £29.09
- £39.56Trending at £40.10
- £19.99Trending at £30.14
- £17.89Trending at £32.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.