All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £2.35Trending at £2.94
- £1.25Trending at £1.51
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £14.89Trending at £16.13
- £7.15Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionExplains in step-by-step fashion how to create one's own personal outdoor paradise. Addressing the needs of gardening novices, seasoned hobbyists, and horticulture professionals alike, Stan DeFreitas has, once again, created a reference book that no Florida gardener should be without.
- Author BiographyA native Floridian, former urban horticulturist with the Pinellas County Extension Service, and horticulture teacher at St. Petersburg Junior College, DeFreitas relays a wealth of gardening information thorugh his radio program, Mr. Green Thumb ; through his newspaper columns for the Clearwater Sun and the Tampa Bay Tribune' and through his weekly television programs for local CBS and PBS affiliates.
- Author(s)Stan DeFreitas
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication23/11/2005
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Weight935 g
- Width189 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.