All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionContains the information your students need to get, and keep, children active. This title helps your students learn how to get children to work together, support each other and gain competence in sport and fitness skills so that they can stay moving throughout their lifetime.
- Author BiographyDaryl Siedentop, is a professor emeritus at Ohio State University. He created the Sport Education model in the 1980s and published his first book on the subject, Sport Education, in 1994. Peter Hastie, is a professor in the department of kinesiology at Auburn University and has conducted numerous seasons of Sport Education in schools. Dr. Hans van der Mars, is a professor of physical education at Arizona State University's Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College. He has also taught at the University of Maine and Oregon State University.
- Author(s)Daryl Siedentop,Hans Van der Mars,Peter A. Hastie
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note6 illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.