CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ultimate guide to Indian cooking, with a range of classic, modern and regional dishes for every occasion. An introduction helps the beginner to learn principles such as mixing curry pastes and preparing basmati rice, and it offers guidance on equipping a kitchen to cope with a variety of Indian cooking methods.
- Author BiographyMridula Baljekar, formerly cookery editor of Indian and Oriental Food and Drink Magazine, contributes regularly to magazines and newspapers, and appears at trade and consumer food shows. Rafi Fernandez is a prolific author of books covering regional and vegetarian recipes from India. She appears at cookery demonstrations and runs two shops, Rafi's Spice Box, based in Sudbury and York, UK. Shehzad Husain is consultant to Marks and Spencer plc on their Indian foods, has written several books on Indian cooking and has contributed to many magazines including Taste and Family Circle. Manisha Kanani has written regularly for Family Circle and has worked on food demonstrations for the BBC's Good Food Show.
- Author(s)Manisha Kanani,Mridula Baljekar,Rafi Fernandez,Shehzad Husain
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 1800 colour photographs
- Weight2083 g
- Width229 mm
- Height301 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.