All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to hiring employees, both professional staff and non-professional, in public, parochial or private schools. It includes over 1000 interview questions in 48 employment categories ranging from superintendent and business manager to security officer and parent volunteer.
- Author BiographyWilliam L. Gagnon, Jr. was involved in public school education for 38 years. Since his retirement in 1998, he works part-time as an educational consultant based in Madison, Connecticut.
- Author(s)William L. Gagnon
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/12/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width212 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.