All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive introduction to land law, written in an accessible style, Complete Land Law combines author commentary and an unambiguous explanation of the subject together with the key cases and secondary materials needed for an undergraduate course. This book provides a 'one-stop shop' for students new to land law.
- Author BiographyBarbara Bogusz teaches undergraduate land law and European Union law at Leicester University. Roger Sexton is retired, but formerly taught law as a Senior Lecturer at Nottingham Trent University for many years. He authored Textbook on Land Law on which this book is based.
- Author(s)Barbara Bogusz,Roger Sexton
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date30/10/2010
- Content Note40 line diagrams
- Weight1705 g
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.