CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £16.69Trending at £19.99
- £25.94Trending at £26.57
- £23.98Trending at £26.05
- £20.59Trending at £26.03
- £24.90Trending at £40.05
- £39.56Trending at £40.05
- £25.28Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover a new and effective way to learn Lithuanian. With 13 units covering the four key skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening, this best-selling course comprises a book and audio support which is easy to download to your computer or MP3 player.
- Author BiographyMeilute Ramoniene is Head of the Department of Lithuanian Studies, Vilnius University, assoc. professor of Lithuanian Language. Virginija Stumbriene is Lecturer in the Department of Lithuanian Studies, Vilnius University. Together they have over 50 years' experience of teaching Lithuanian as a foreign language.
- Author(s)Meilute Ramoniene,Virginija Stumbriene
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication31/12/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Note40
- Weight786 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.