All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £27.93Trending at £38.83
- £20.93Trending at £22.95
- £19.94Trending at £26.80
- £20.90Trending at £23.70
- £25.99Trending at £27.32
- £21.44Trending at £22.36
- £35.94Trending at £37.50
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover a new and effective way to learn Malaysian. With 16 units covering the four key skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening, this bestselling course comprises a book and audio support which is easy to download to your computer or MP3 player.
- Author BiographyChristopher Byrnes is a qualified languages teacher who has taught all over the world. Tam Lye Suan is a native Malay speaker and professional translator. Eva Nyimas is a language teacher with particular expertise in the adult learning sector.
- Author(s)Christopher Byrnes,Tam Lye Suan
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Note40
- Weight752 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-Audio and Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.