All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text distils information on basic nutrition and a multitute of nutirtion-related topics in a manner which seeks to lay bare all the jargon and make the subject unintimidating, fascinating and informative to a wide general audience.
- Author BiographyDr Michael Sharon is quite a celebrity in his native Israel. He is a graduate of the International University for Nutritional Education in California, and is Israel's leading expert on nutrition.
- Author(s)Michael Sharon
- PublisherPrion Books Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2001
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrion Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/02/2005
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.36
- £13.31Trending at £13.52
- £36.44Trending at £37.41
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £18.92Trending at £19.33
- £6.95Trending at £7.06
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.