All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of poems.
- Author BiographyDorothy Parker (1893-1967) was a celebrated poet, short story writer, critic, and an Oscar-nominated screenwriter. Much of her work was published in magazines including Vanity Fair and The New Yorker. Marion Meade is the author of Dorothy Parker: What Fresh Hell Is This? and editor of The Portable Dorothy Parker. She lives in New York.
- Author(s)Dorothy Parker
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication06/04/2010
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight316 g
- Width134 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.11Trending at £7.55
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.