Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.08
- £6.35Trending at £6.42
- £12.21Trending at £12.43
- £6.99Trending at £8.93
- £7.49Trending at £7.78
- £7.99Trending at £8.37
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together for the first time all the poems of an accomplished African-American poet of the years just preceding the 1920s renaissance in black American literature. This collection includes a biographical essay, the poems, a textual commentary, and an apparatus, bringing his productive final years into focus.
- Author(s)James Robert Payne,Joseph Seamon Cotter
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1990
- Language(s)English & English
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteillustrations, port.
- Weight499 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorJames Robert Payne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.