All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLouise Labe (1522-66) remains one of the most important and influential women writers of the Renaissance. This bilingual edition features the translations of Labe's sonnets to follow the exacting rhyme patterns of the originals and the rhymed translation of Labe's elegies in their entirety.
- Author BiographyDeborah Lesko Baker is associate professor and chair of French at Georgetown University. Annie Finch is the director of the Stonecoast Low-Residency Masters of Fine Arts in Creative Writing Program at the University of Southern Maine.
- Author(s)Louise Labe
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- Language(s)English, French
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleOther Voice in Early Modern Europe
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note3 halftones
- Weight422 g
- Width184 mm
- Height227 mm
- Edited byDeborah Lesko Baker
- Translated byAnnie Finch
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.24Trending at £9.96
- £8.45Trending at £9.06
- £7.91Trending at £9.06
- £6.79Trending at £9.08
- £17.18Trending at £20.12
- £10.77Trending at £13.99
- £16.83Trending at £18.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.