All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of Complete Psychology is the only book to provide students with complete coverage of the BPS curriculum as well as comprehensive guidance on research, statistics and study skills.
- Author BiographyGraham Davey is Professor of Psychology at the University ofSussex. He is an experimental psychologist with research interests in clinical and abnormal psychology and learning theory. He has published over 100 research papers in scientific journals and has written and edited 10 books, including Phobias: A Handbook of Theory, Research and Treatment (1997) and Worrying: Perspectives on Theory, Assessment and Treatment (1994). He was President of the British Psychological Society from 2002-3.
- Author(s)Adrian F. Furnham,Andy P. Field,Christopher Sterling,Graham C. Davey,Ian Albery
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2008
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2063 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byChris Sterling,Ian Albery
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- louisejury06 Nov, 2011by
A little expensive for a book but it includes EVERYTHING you need..
i bought this product for my university course. The book is perfect for me as it includes everything I need. I dont like the fact it is huge because i really dislike reading! This product is great.
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £39.99Trending at £47.22
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £8.99Trending at £13.00
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £9.15Trending at £12.37
- £19.28Trending at £20.99