Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £51.31Trending at £65.48
- £15.79Trending at £25.25
- £18.30Trending at £19.71
- £11.94Trending at £12.07
- £19.98Trending at £20.23
- £17.30Trending at £22.93
- £16.99Trending at £17.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete course for learning to communicate with confidence and independence.
- Author BiographyDavid Matthews taught Urdu at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London for over thirty years. Mohamed Kasim Dalvi is the former Chair of Examinations (Urdu) for Edexcel and teaches at SOAS language centre. Timsal Masud has MAs in Persian and Urdu literature and a PhD in Urdu from the University of Lucknow in India. He's currently a curriculum consultant for the Hindi Urdu Flagship Programme at the University of Austin in Texas.
- Author(s)David Matthews,Mohammed Kasim Dalvi
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- GenreLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Out-of-print date23/02/2017
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.