All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £27.93Trending at £38.52
- £20.93Trending at £22.95
- £19.94Trending at £28.73
- £19.94Trending at £26.80
- £16.84Trending at £29.11
- £32.92Trending at £38.94
- £21.49Trending at £27.41
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover a new and effective way to learn Welsh. With 21 units covering the four key skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening, this best-selling course comprises a book and audio support which is easy to download to your computer or MP3 player.
- Author BiographyDr Christine Jones is Head of the School of Welsh and Bilingual Studies at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David. Julie Brake is a senior lecturer in Welsh at Glyndwr University.
- Author(s)Christine Jones,Julie Brake
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Note40
- Weight502 g
- Width169 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-Audio and Paperback
Most relevant reviews
- saxonpony26 Jan, 2017by
Very helpful product.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.