All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis compendium of Shakespeare's work presents a modernized and entirely re-edited text of the plays and poems. All original documents have been re-examined in every detail, and edited according to the most up-to-date findings of textual scholarship.
- Author BiographyStanley Wells is Professor of Shakespeare Studies and Director of the Shakespeare Institute at the University of Birmingham. Gary Taylor is Professor of English, Brandeis University, Massachusetts John Jowett is Lecturer in English at the University of Waikato, New Zealand. William Montgomery is a Shakespeare scholar.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/06/1994
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleThe Oxford Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClarendon Press
- Out-of-print date30/04/1999
- Content Notefrontispiece, halftones
- Weight1830 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byS. Schoenbaum
- Volume editorGary Taylor,Stanley W. Wells
- Edition StatementCompact ed
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.