Consider these sponsored items
- £27.65Was:£31.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an account of complex adaptive social systems, by two of the field's leading authorities. This work focuses on the key tools and ideas that have emerged in the field since the mid-1990s, as well as the techniques needed to investigate such systems. It also demonstrates how the usual extremes used in modeling can be fruitfully transcended.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Miller is professor of economics and social sciences at Carnegie Mellon University. Scott E. Page is professor of complex systems, political science, and economics at the University of Michigan. He is the author of The Difference (Princeton).
- Author(s)John H. Miller,Scott E. Page
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePrinceton Studies in Complexity
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note18 halftones. 16 line illus. 42 tables.
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.61Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.