All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication26/05/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight613 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBurkard Eberlein,Volker Schneider
- Table Of ContentsComplex Democracy: An Introduction.- Part I: Varieties.- Part II: Crisis.- Part III: Transformations.
- Author BiographyVolker Schneider is Professor of Political Science and Dean of the Faculty of Politics, Law and Economics at the University of Konstanz. His research concentrates on the theory of the state, governance and public policy and in particular on a network perspective on state and society. Burkard Eberlein is an Associate Professor of Public Policy in the School of Business at York University in Toronto, Canada. His areas of research are comparative public policy and transnational governance, with a particular focus on novel governance arrangements across national borders.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.