Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the trends of research concerning the prediction of sudden cardiac death and the onset of epileptic seizures, using the nonlinear analysis based on ECG and EEG data. This book includes the analysis of cardiac models and neural models.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/11/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleUnderstanding Complex Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note82 black & white illustrations, 54 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight739 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJurgen Kurths,Prodyot K. Roy,Syamal K. Dana
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.