CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionTalks about the complex households in six US ethnic groups, combining ethnographic description with theory-linked overviews and Census 2000 data. This book explores interactions of household structure, ethnicity, and gender. It is useful to students, sociologists, anthropologists, demographers, research methodologists, and policymakers.
- Author BiographyLaurel Schwede is a research social scientist in the Statistical Research Division at the U.S. Census Bureau. Rae Lesser Blumberg is the William R. Kenan, Jr. professor of sociology at the University of Virginia. Anna Y. Chan is a research social scientist in the Statistical Research Division at the U.S. Census Bureau.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAnna Y. Chan,Laurel Schwede,Rae Lesser Blumberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.