CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £5.99Trending at £8.90
- £17.01Trending at £18.63
- £13.43Trending at £18.90
- £14.07Trending at £14.31
- £8.25Trending at £9.78
- £14.00Trending at £20.06
- £9.99Trending at £11.21
About this product
- DescriptionAiming to cut across the traditional taxonomy of disciplines in the study of alloys, this book highlights commonalities between different fields with respect to how alloys are studied. The papers are classified into categories, such as Microstructural Considerations, Kinetics and Diffusion, Magnetic Considerations and Elastic Considerations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/06/2005
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight807 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnnemarie Meike,Antonios Gonis,Krishna Rajan,Patrice E. A. Turchi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.