All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionIn this important volume, Avril Maddrell traces the often overlooked contributions of women to the study of geography, and illustrates how women played a significant role in the development of the field as an academic discipline.
- Author BiographyAvril Maddrell is a social, cultural and historical geographer, specializing in gender and geographical thought. She has taught at Westminster College in Oxford, the Open University, Oxford Brookes University, and is currently Senior Lecturer in Geography at the University of the West of England in Bristol. Dr Maddrell's research for this volume has been supported by the British Academy.
- Author(s)Avril Maddrell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- Series TitleRGS-IBG Book Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight756 g
- Width164 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.