Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis work shows how the knowledge economy can be seen when considered from a complexity perspective. It stresses the importance of relationships as a source of, and influence on, information and knowledge creation.
- Author BiographyRalph Stacey is Professor of Management and Director of the Complexity and Management Centre at the University of Hertfordshire, and a member of the Institute of Group Analysis. He is also consultant to managers at many levels accross a range of organizations and the author of a number of books and articles on strategy and complexity theory in management.
- Author(s)Ralph Stacey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2001
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleComplexity and Emergence in Organizations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.