Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £17.72Trending at £22.84
- £17.33Trending at £18.66
- £4.63Trending at £5.18
- £11.41Trending at £14.42
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
- £12.64Trending at £15.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a panoramic view of recent advances in spatial complexity, in order to enhance our understanding of complex spatial networks by simplicity in terms of both the basic driving forces of systemic impacts and the modeling of such systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvances in Spatial Science
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note57 Illustrations, color; 26 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 284 p. 83 illus., 57 illus. in color.
- Weight462 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAura Reggiani,Peter Nijkamp
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.