Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- Author(s)Derek Steinberg,John Launer,Trisha Greenhalgh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2002
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Weight453 g
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: the three kinds of consultation. What are we talking about? The key to complexity: systems consultation. What seems to be the trouble? Why healthcare is complicated, and will get worse. Theory to practice: principles, guidelines and some rules. Consultation with working groups and organisations. Consultation as teaching and training. Consultation in assessing and managing clinical problems. Consultation as self-management: consulting with oneself. Consulting the client: the patient as specialist. Medicine as art, art as medicine: the humanities in healthcare. Systems consultation and the other side of common sense.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.