All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £7.35Trending at £10.64
- £25.45Trending at £26.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- Author(s)Mathias Eggert
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Information Systems
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Research Background.- Compliance Management and Regulatory Requirements.- Regulatory Environment of Banks.- Business Process Modeling.- Business Process Compliance Analysis.- Data Warehouse Development.- Multisensory Law and Legal Visualization.- Regulatory Requirements Engineering.- Research Design.- Design Science Research.- Complementary Research Methods.- Research Process and Outcome.- Research Results.- Compliance Management and Information Systems.- Business Process Compliance.- Reporting Compliance.- Collaboration of IS Experts and Legal Experts.- Discussion and Outlook.
- Author BiographyMathias Eggert is researcher at ERCIS - European Research Center for Information Systems. He received a scholarship from Siemens Business Services, Germany and worked for Siemens in Germany and Taiwan. Konrad Adenauer Foundation funded his current research work. His research is focussed on business process management and data warehouse design. Furthermore he is interested in investigating the collaboration of IS and legal experts in regulatory-driven IT projects.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.