All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes civil wars over the past twenty years and examines what motivates some rebel groups to abide by international law.
- Author BiographyHyeran Jo is an assistant professor of political science at Texas A & M University. Her primary research topics are the role of international organizations and non-state actors in contemporary world politics, and she has published articles in various academic journals including the British Journal of Political Science and the Journal of Conflict Resolution.
- Author(s)Hyeran Jo
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2016
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleProblems of International Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note12 b/w illus. 3 maps 22 tables
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.