All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionComplications in Small Animal Surgery provides a complete reference to diagnosing, managing, and treating surgical complications, with information following a standardized format for ease of use.
- Author BiographyDominique J. Griffon, DMV, MS, PhD, DECVS, DACVS, MRCVS, is Professor in Small Animal Surgery and Associate Dean for Research at the College of Veterinary Medicine, Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California, USA. Annick Hamaide, DVM, PhD, DECVS, is Associate Professor in Surgical Oncology at the School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Liege in Liege, Belgium.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight2834 g
- Width220 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byAnnick Hamaide,Dominique J. Griffon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.