Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.27Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.06Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionWith particular emphasis on the tips and tricks of 'how to get out of trouble', this title intends to help the reader in their practice of vascular and endovascular surgery. Each chapter is written to present evidence-based information on the prevention and treatment of vascular and endovascular complications.
- Author BiographyJonothan J Earnshaw DM FRCS is Consultant Surgeon, Gloucestershire Royal Hospital, Gloucester, UK. Michael G Wyatt MSc, MD, FRCS is Consultant Vascular Surgeon, Northern Vascular Centre, Freeman Hospital, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK.
- Author(s)Jonothan J. Earnshaw,Michael G. Wyatt
- PublisherTFM Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationHarley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTFM Publishing Ltd
- Content Note280 illus, x-rays, scans, operative images, tables
- Weight1390 g
- Width270 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.