Complying with Europe: EU Harmonisation and Soft Law in the Member States by Simone Leiber, Miriam Hartlapp, Gerda Falkner, Oliver Treib (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £33.93Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by riachristiecollections
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
- £9.76Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an in-depth empirical study of the effects of 'voluntaristic' and (partly) 'soft' EU policies in all 15 member states.
- Author BiographyGerd Falkner is Head of the Department of Political Science at the Institute for Advanced Studies, Vienna and Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Vienna. Oliver Treib is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science, Institute for Advanced Studies, Vienna. Miriam Hartlapp is Researcher at the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, Cologne. Simone Leiber is Researcher in Political Science at the Institute for Economic and Social Studies, Dusseldorf.
- PrizesWinner of EUSA Prize: Best Book in EU Studies 2005/2006.
- Author(s)Gerda Falkner,Miriam Hartlapp,Oliver Treib,Simone Leiber
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/05/2005
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleThemes in European Governance
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 tables
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.