All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £27.01
- £20.06Trending at £20.39
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.96
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £8.20Trending at £10.96
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative look into the intersection of film and music in Russia and Germany
- Author BiographyPhil Powrie is Professor of French Cultural Studies at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne. Most recently, he is co-author (with Bruce Babington, Ann Davies, and Chris Perriam) of Carmen on Film: A Cultural History (IUP, 2007). Robynn Stilwell is Assistant Professor of Music in the Department of Art, Music and Theatre at Georgetown University. She is co-editor (with Phil Powrie) of Changing Tunes: The Use of Pre-existing Music in Film.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2007
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note10 b&w illus.
- Weight345 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byPhil Powrie,Robynn J. Stilwell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.