CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionPlots the evolution of tonality and its bearing on style and the compositional process. This book states that the 'unified field theory' is not based on the diatonic aspect of the various tonal systems exploited by composers; rather, the theory is chromatically based.
- Author BiographyHenry Burnett is Professor of Music and Roy Nitzberg is Visiting Lecturer both at the Aaron Copland School of Music, Queens College, The City University of New York, USA.
- Author(s)Henry Burnett,Roy Nitzberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2007
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 50 line drawings and 59 music examples
- Weight778 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.