Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionEver since its invention in the 1980s, the compound semiconductor heterojunction-based high electron mobility transistor (HEMT) has been widely used in radio frequency (RF) applications. This book provides readers with broad coverage on techniques and new trends of HEMT, employing leading compound semiconductors, III-N and III-V materials.
- Author BiographyZhaojun Liu, Sun Yat-sen University, China. Tongde Huang, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Qiang Li, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Xing Lu, Xi'an Jiaotong University, China. Xinbo Zou, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
- Author(s)Qiang Li,Tongde Huang,Xinbo Zou,Xing Lu,Zhaojun Liu
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication22/02/2016
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSynthesis Lectures on Emerging Engineering Technologies
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan and Claypool Life Sciences
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.