All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionOn April 20, 1999, two Colorado teenagers went on a shooting rampage at Columbine High School. That day, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold killed 12 fellow students and a teacher, as well as wounding 24 other people, before they killed themselves. This book examines the complex of factors that led the two young men to plan and carry out their deed.
- Author BiographyRalph W. Larkin, Ph.D. is owner of Academic Research Consulting Service and a Senior Research Associate, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, City University of New York. He is the author of Suburban Youth in Cultural Crisis and (with Daniel A. Foss) Beyond Revolution: Social Movements in Historical and Comparative Perspective.
- Author(s)Ralph W. Larkin
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/01/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note1Table, 1 Map, 20 b&w photographs
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine407 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.