All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers proteomics biomarker discovery and validation procedures from the clinical perspective.
- Author BiographyPeter Horvatovich and Rainer Bischoff have worked at the University of Groningen Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science for more than five years. Rainer Bischoff is professor in analytical biochemistry and has been studying protein analysis and proteomics for over 20 years. He obtained his PhD at the University of Gottingen before undertaking postdoctoral research at Purdue University in the USA. He also worked as a group and project leader at Transgene S. A. in Strasburg and a section manager at AstraZeneca R&D in Lund. Peter Horvatovich is an Assistant Professor. He has studied proteomics related bioinformatics for more than eight years and has an analytical chemistry background. Dr Horvatovich received his PhD at the University of Strasbourg for work related to the detection of irradiated food. He then worked at Sanofi-Synthelabo in Budapest and as a postdoctoral researcher at the Bundesinstitute fur Risikobewertung in Berlin before moving to the University of Groningen.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication10/06/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleRSC Drug Discovery
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note20 colour illustrations, 100 black & white illustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byPeter Horvatovich,Rainer Bischoff
- Series Edited byDavid E. Thurston,David Fox,David P. Rotella,Ana Martinez,Salvatore Guccione,Professor Robin Ganellin
- Format DetailsPaper over boards,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.