All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProposes a public health model for comprehensive children's mental health services that encompasses, rather than replaces, the traditional model in school psychology. This book discusses the background and theoretical perspective for this public health model as an important way to solve problems and accomplish goals in schools.
- Author BiographyRobyn S. Hess, PhD, is a Professor and Chair of the Department of School Psychology at the University of Northern Colorado. Rick Jay Short, PhD, is the Dean of the School of Human Sciences and Humanities at University of Houston - Clear Lake. Cynthia E. Hazel, PhD, is an Associate Professor and Program Coordinator of the Child, Family, and School Psychology Program at the University of Denver.
- Author(s)Cynthia E. Hazel,Rick Jay Short,Robyn S. Hess
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSchool-Based Practice in Action
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.