Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- PublisherThieme Medical Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Out-of-print date24/03/2017
- Content Note150 black & white illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAmy Straub,Christin Lawrence,Darren Smith,Joseph Losee,Richard E. Kirschner
- Contained items statementContains Book and Other digital
- Edition StatementFamily ed.
- Table Of ContentsFUNDAMENTALS OF CLEFT CARE Fundamentals of Team Care; Marilyn A. Cohen Advocacy and Cleft Care; Marilyn A. Cohen and Susan Salkowitz Adopting a Cleft-Affected Child; Christin R. Lawrence Classification of Orofacial Clefts; Mark P. Mooney Prenatal and Genetic Counseling; Donna M. McDonald-McGinn and Michael Mennuti Prenatal Diagnosis and Consultation; Matthew D. Ford Nursing and Perioperative Care of the Child With Cleft Lip and Palate; Patricia D. Chibbaro and Mary Breen The Role of the Pediatricians in Cleft Care; Rachel Harmon, Dawn Leavitt, and Michael L. Cunningham PSYCHOSOCIAL AND EDUCATIONAL ASPECTS OF CLEFT CARE Psychological and Behavioral Aspects of Cleft Lip and Palate; Canice E. Crerand and Celia E. Heppner Focus on Educating the Child With Cleft Lip and Palate; Donna Cutler-Landsman The Role of the Social Worker on the Cleft Team; Cassandra L. Aspinall CLEFT PALATE SPEECH AND HEARING Speech Assessment for Children with Cleft Lip and Palate; Ann W. Kummer, Adriane L. Baylis, and Chelsea K. Bartley Speech Therapy for the Child With Cleft Palate; Lynn Marty Grames Hearing Disorders; Noel Jabbour Diagnostic Audiology; Diane L. Sabo AIRWAY AND BREATHING ISSUES Pierre Robin Sequence; Matthew Greives Sleep Apnea in Children With Cleft Lip and Palate; Jody Gustave and Mark Splaingard CLEFT LIP AND PALATE REPAIR Anesthesia for Cleft Patients; Gail Shaffer and Franklyn Cladis Cleft Lip Adhesion; Seun A. Adetayo Unilateral Cleft Lip and Nose Repair; Ashley Salyer, Adelle Green, and Kenneth E. Salyer Bilateral Cleft Lip and Nose Repair; Philip Kuo-Ting Chen Submucous Cleft Palate; Arun K. Gosain and Steven T. Lanier Cleft Palate Repair; Gregory D. Pearson and Richard E. Kirschner Cleft Lip and Nose Revision; Laura Monson and Larry Hollier Surgery for Velopharyngeal Dysfunction; Paula G. Klaiman, Simone J. Fischbach, and Christopher R. Forrest CLEFT PALATE DENTAL AND ORTHODONTIC PRINCIPLES Pediatric Dentistry; Donald V. Heubener Presurgical Infant Orthopedics and NAM; Osama A. Basri and Lindsay A. Schuster Orthodontic Principles in the Management of Orofacial Clefts; Ana A. Mercado Alveolar Bone Grafting for Clefts; Bernard J. Costello and Ramon L. Ruiz Cleft Orthognathic Jaw Surgery; Stephen B. Baker and Jesse Goldstein Afterword: The Power of Difference: Social and Cultural Issues Associated with Cleft and Craniofacial Conditions; Ronald P. Strauss, Stephanie E. Watkins, and Barry L. Ramsey Glossary Appendix 1: Timeline of Care Appendix 2: Parameters of Care
- Author BiographyEdited by Joseph Losee, MD, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA Richard E. Kirschner, MD, Nationwide Children's Hospital and The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, USA Darren Smith, MD, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA With Co-Editors Amy Straub and Christin Lawrence
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.