All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £79.54
- £25.00Trending at £38.33
- £17.90Trending at £19.88
- £30.65Trending at £31.32
- £28.56Trending at £32.29
- £9.12Trending at £10.02
- £7.54Trending at £9.50
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to evidence based interventions for children and adolescents The past decade has witnessed the development of numerous interventions proved to be highly effective; several treatments are now considered to be well established or probably efficacious interventions for children.
- Author BiographyCANDICE A. ALFANO, PhD, founded the Child and Adolescent Anxiety Program at the Children s National Medical Center (CNMC)/George Washington University School of Medicine. Now at the University of Houston, she serves as director of the Sleep and Anxiety Center for Kids (SACK). DEBORAH C. BEIDEL, PhD, ABPP, is Professor of Psychology, Director of the Doctoral Program in Clinical Psychology, and Director of the Anxiety Disorders Clinic at the University of Central Florida. She is the Editor in Chief of the Journal of Anxiety Disorders.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight926 g
- Width185 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byCandice A. Alfano,Deborah C. Beidel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.