All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.20Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionA book for your students as they prepare to take the Pharmacy Technician National Certification Exam. It includes material summaries that provide a concentrated review of the topics covered on the National Certification Exam.
- Author BiographyDr. Moini is a Professor of Science at Eastern Florida State College. Formerly the Director of Allied Health Programs at Everest University, where he established the Medical Assisting Program and Associate Degree Program, Dr. Moini also served the Brevard County Health Department as an epidemiologist and health educator consultant, offering continuing education courses on pharmacology, medication errors, immunizations, and other important topics. Before coming to the United States, Dr. Moini spent nine years as an Assistant Professor at Tehran University Medical and Nursing School. An internationally published author of more than eight allied health textbooks, Dr. Moini is actively involved in helping students prepare for careers in various health professions, including pharmacy, nursing, and medical assisting.
- Author(s)Jahangir Moini
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight874 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Paperback and 1 CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.