Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £25.97
- £137.64Trending at £159.99
- £22.36Trending at £24.29
- £25.99Trending at £26.36
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionFor students, scientists and practitioners who are involved daily with the complex issues of dysphagia, this updated reference includes state of the art medical, behavioral and surgical treatment options.
- Author BiographyRicardo L. Carrau, MD, FACS, joined the Department of Otolaryngology -- Head and Neck Surgery Department at The Ohio State University as a tenured Professor April 2011. He is the Director of the Comprehensive Skull Base Surgery Program and Co-Director of the research and education laboratory ALT-VISION (Anatomy Laboratory Toward Visuo-Spatial Innovations in Otolaryngology and Neurosurgery). He also organizes, develops and promotes the Sialendoscopy and Salivary Disorders program and the Swallowing Disorders Rehabilitation Program.Thomas Murry, PhD is Professor of Speech Pathology in the Department of Otorhinolaryngology at Loma Linda University.Rebecca J. Howell, MD, is an assistant professor at the University of Cincinnati. She is a fellowship-trained laryngologist and board-certified otolaryngologist. Dr. Howell is the Director of Swallowing in the Voice and Swallowing Center and faculty at the Esophageal Disease Center. She has had numerous awards and presentations during her training and faculty appointment.
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack and white
- Weight1542 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.