All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.60Trending at £19.92
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.70
- £16.79Trending at £24.29
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionProvides clinical information that nurses may need in the care of patients with Parkinson's Disease. This book covers various topics including advanced care issues such as deep brain stimulation management, palliative care for frail older adults with Parkinson's, medication management, non-motor complications and psychosocial issues, and others.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGwyn M. Vernon,Lisette K. Bunting-Perry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.