Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- Descriptionbrings complex topics in occlusion into the context of everyday clinical practice arms readers with the critical ability of knowing when and when not to perform occlusal therapy emphasizes the newest digital technologies addresses occlusal principles from a functional, parafunctional, periodontal, and esthetic perspective.
- Author BiographyDr. Irwin M. Becker, D.D.S, is Chairman of the Department of Education at The Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education in Key Biscayne, Florida, and world renowned dental coach and consultant with Irwin Becker Initiatives.
- Author(s)Irwin M. Becker
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication14/01/2011
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.