All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
About this product
- DescriptionCompiled under authority of the American Academy of Pain Medicine, this book is the most up-to-date and comprehensive resource in pain medicine available. The content is organized in sections on Interventional, Pharmacologic, and Psychological medicines.
- Author BiographyTimothy S. Deer, MD President and CEO The Center for Pain Relief Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology West Virginia University School of Medicine Charleston, WV USA Michael S. Leong, MD Clinic Chief Stanford Pain Management Center Redwood City, CA Clinical Assistant Professor Department of Anesthesiology Stanford University School of Medicine Stanford, CA USA Asokumar Buvanendran, MD Professor Department of Anesthesiology Rush Medical College Director Orthopedic Anesthesia Rush University Medical Center Chicago, IL USA Vitaly Gordin, MD Associate Professor Associate Vice Chair of Pain Management Department of Anesthesiology Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine Director, Pain Medicine Milton S. Hershey Medical Center Hershey, PA USA Philip S. Kim, MD Medical Director Center for Interventional Pain and Spine Newark, DE USA Center for Pain Management Bryn Mawr Hospital Bryn Mawr, PA USA Sunil J. Panchal, MD President National Institute of Pain Tampa, FL USA Albert L. Ray, MD Medical Director The LITE Center Clinical Associate Professor University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Miami, FL USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note179 black & white illustrations, 233 colour illustrations, 145 black & white tables
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.