All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSurpasses all its predecessors in the number of words and rich selection of idioms, examples of usage, and coverage of stylistic levels and dialect forms
- Author BiographySolon Beinfeld taught modern European and modern Jewish history at Washington University in St. Louis and has translated extensively from Yiddish, most recently The Last Jew of Treblinka by Chil Rajchman.Harry Bochner, a linguist and Yiddishist, is author of Simplicity in Generative Morphology.
- PrizesWinner of Winner, 2013 Judaica Reference Award.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- GenreBilingual Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight1451 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.79Trending at £8.98
- £7.30Trending at £8.27
- £19.36Trending at £21.71
- £19.57Trending at £19.95
- £15.37Trending at £20.29
- £14.98Trending at £15.19
- £14.44Trending at £20.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.