All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents fundamental concepts, methods and algorithms able to cope with undersampled data. It introduces the concept of compressive sampling, which is also called compressed sensing.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note135 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 502 p. 135 illus.
- Weight931 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAvishy Y. Carmi,Lyudmila S. Mihaylova,Simon J. Godsill
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.