Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/12/2011
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 223 p.
- Weight405 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDikeos M. Soumpasis,Thomas M. Jovin
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsStructure Analysis and Prediction.- Structure Determination from NMR - Application to Crambin.- From Sequence Similarity to Structural Homology of Proteins.- Equilibrium Distribution of Secondary Structures for Large RNA.- Doing sequence analysis by inspecting the order in which neural networks learn.- Computational Approaches to Nucleic Acid Structure.- A New Program for the Analysis of Nucleic Acid Structure: Implications for Nucleic Acid Structure Interpretation.- Modeling DNA Backbone Structures.- Specific Systems.- Serine and Cysteine Proteases and their Natural Inhibitors: Structures and Implications for Function and Drug Design.- Principles of Protein - Protein Recognition in Protease-Inhibitor and Antigen-Antibody Complexes.- Subtleties in Designing DNA Sequence Specific Ligands.- The Structure of DNA Four-Way Junctions.- Physical Chemistry and Dynamics.- Rapid Conformational Investigations of Organic Molecules.- Dynamics of DNA Oligomers: Harmonic and Anharmonic Motions.- Surface Boundary Conditions: A Simulation Model for Macromolecules.- Computation of Ionic Distributions around Charged Biomolecular Structures using the PMF Approach.- Formal Aspects of the Potential of Mean Force Approach.- List of Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.