CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionAuthoritative and easy to use, this volume examines the computational analysis of the biological interpretations of transcription factor binding. Cutting-edge protocols for computer biologists are presented, in addition to tricks-of-the-trade from experts in the field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/09/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 674
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1063 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byIstvan Ladunga
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.