Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleInterdisciplinary Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note95 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables, biography
- Weight927 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byChristopher Fall,Eric S. Marland,John J. Tyson,John M. Wagner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2002
- Table Of ContentsPreface.-Introductory Course.-Dynamic Phenomena in Cells.-Voltage Gated Ionic Currents.-Transporters and Pumps.-Fast and Slow time Scales.-Whole Cell Models.-Intercellular Communication.-Advanced Material.-Spatial Modeling.-Modeling Intracellular Calcium Waves and Sparks.-Biochemical Oscillations.-Cell Cycle Controls.- Modeling the Stochastic Gating of Ion Channels.-Molecular Motors: Theory.-Molecular Motors: Examples.-Numerical Algorithms.-References.-Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.