Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a detailed analysis of structural preferences in monometallic and bimetallic gold nanoclusters. It characterizes the optical properties of gold-based bimetallic nanoparticles with varying morphologies.
- Author BiographyDr. Andrew J. Logsdail studied his BSc (2003 - 2006), MRes (2006 - 2008) and PhD (2008 - 2012) in the School of Chemistry at the University of Birmingham, UK, with the latter two focused on characterising metallic nanoparticles, performed under the guidance of Professor Roy L. Johnston. In 2012 he moved to the Department of Chemistry at University College London, UK, working to develop novel methods for the characterisation of bulk defects in technologically important materials as a Postdoctoral Associate in the group of Professor C. Richard A. Catlow.
- Author(s)Andrew James Logsdail
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 84 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight508 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.