All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionNew and classical results in computational complexity, including interactive proofs, PCP, derandomization, and quantum computation. Ideal for graduate students.
- Author BiographySanjeev Arora is a Professor in the department of computer science at Princeton University. He holds a Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley and has done foundational work in complexity theory, probabilistically checkable proofs, and approximation algorithms. Boaz Barak is an assistant professor in the department of computer science at Princeton University. He holds a Ph.D. from the Weizmann Institute of Science.
- Author(s)Boaz Barak,Sanjeev Arora
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2009
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note73 b/w illus. 6 tables 307 exercises
- Weight2780 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine38 mm
Most relevant reviews
- universitatea_c...19 Jan, 2012by
GREAT VALUE, DETAILED AND COMPLEX
EXCELLENT PRODUCT, VERY INTERESTING , HIGH RECOMMENDED FOR IT'S COMPLEXITY , BRILLIANT WRITTER... IF U ARE OR WORK IN DOMAIN NEED TO HAVE IT
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.